In honor or Willie Lee Triplett and the release of his book: Living in the House of Drugs this Friday, I am having a book giveaway on Goodreads until the end of the month. Sign up to win a Free Book! Good Luck!
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
- Do you have a book you have been working on for months, maybe even years and you have finally finished it but don’t know the first things about how to get it published?
- Have you looked on line and been confused by the many options available to you to get your book in print? Are the prices fair? Is the company reputable? What does all the jargon mean?
- Have you asked yourself: Should I publish an ebook (an electronic book) or a paper book or both?
- Or maybe you’ve tried the traditional publishing route – trying to find a book agent to represent you but no one believes in your book like you do?
CKBooks Publishing can help you with all your questions, help you negotiate the sometimes confusing publishing world, and ultimately make your publishing dream a reality.
CKBooks Publishing is an Indie Publishing Company that specializes is expert customer service. Christine has been working in the service industry for 20 years, so she knows what it takes to make your experience an excellent one. CKBooks Publishing can help you publish paper books (soft cover, hard cover, spiral bound…) or ebooks (format ready to download to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords…) so you can finally share your story with others.
What does Indie Publishing Mean?
An Indie Publishing Company means that Christine helps you publish your book (fiction, non-fiction, illustrated book…) and you keep all the rights to your work (the copyright, the ISBN) and you keep all your work – meaning all the electronic book files (for paper or ebook). This allows you to print or publish your book wherever and whenever you like.
In Addition: When you publish with CKBooks, you can choose how much or how little you need Christine to help you. And you will know a head of time the cost of the services you choose.
If you are a do-it-yourself-er and want to save a little cash, Christine can tell you want needs to be done and how to do it. Or if your time is precious and all you want to do is supply the text, Christine is happy to do the rest. Or something in between. The wonderful thing is, it’s all up to you!
On top of that:
Contact Christine for a free quote and start to make that dream of publication a reality! (Just click on the contact tab to get started or leave me a message below.)
If you want more information about me, feel free to click the Linkedin link below or check me out under the “About” tab on this website.